Are you looking to restore a dissolved company to the register held at Companies House?
Who would need a company restored?
- Liquidators to file outstanding documents
- Solicitors to issue court proceedings against a company that is now dissolved
- Business owners to unfreeze assets and continuing trading
- Any other person who appears to the court to have an interest in the matter
What will we do?
- Obtain historic documents from Companies House archives
- Draft witness statements and exhibits to support application to the Court
- Prepare and issue court proceedings
- Serve proceedings on the Registrar of Companies
- Send copies of documents to the Treasury Solicitors
- Provide appropriate undertakings
- Draft a further witness statement
- File Consent Order
- Provide quarterly updates
- Discharge undertaking
What does it cost?
Our costs fixed fee of £850 + VAT
Issue fee £280
Treasury Solicitors Fee £300
Consent Order Fee £100
Experience in successfully restoring companies
One of our qualified solicitors will deal with the matter from initial instructions to conclusion, so you have a single point of contact throughout the process.
Speak to one of our team on 0333 200 4232
We are dedicated to providing businesses of all sizes with straightforward and effective legal advice. No matter which legal service you require we are here to help and advise you.
When you need a lawyer, you want to turn to someone you can trust. Whatever your situation, WE Solicitors understand what you are going through and have the experience to help.
We have been where you are now and we understand what you are going through. It’s all too easy to be overwhelmed, but it is crucial that you take advice straight away if your regulator has contacted you.
Telephone: 0333 200 4232 Email: email@example.com
© WE Solicitors LLP. All rights reserved. WE Solicitors LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulatory Authority SRA number 445359 and is subject to the Solicitors Code of Conduct 2019 which may be viewed at http://www.sra.org.uk/rules/
These terms and conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
Registered Office: WE Solicitors LLP, Ivy Mill, Crown Street, Failsworth, Manchester M35 9BG. Company Registration No. OC317862. VAT No. 785 2083 12